Choose Germany Digital Number and Improve the List of Available Telephony Features
Virtual numbers (VNs) belong to one of the most popular business services. Such a high level of trust is achieved due to the fact that phone lines connected via the Internet cost companies less than traditional ones. You can receive calls even from a mobile or computer via different options inside your account.
It’s also easy to order toll-free VNs, the main customers of which are organizations that receive and process a significant call count. Such VNs can be used together with Call Tracking as well as to be integrated with popular CRM.
Table of Contents
What do you need to get a desired virtual number?
- Visit the Freezvon website as this IP provider is reliable and offers lots of trustworthy tools.
- Choose a decent Germany virtual phone number. By the way, you can get the VN of almost any country in the world (the whole list is represented on the website).
- Purchase a number or virtual PBX.
- Prepare the free computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Set up telephony. Optionally, you can integrate telephony into CRM.
- Then you will only have to launch the softphone and dial the number on the keyboard.
The whole process will take a few minutes and the duration of the connection procedure depends on the chosen geographical location. In addition, it is important to note that Freezvon offers not only a multifunctional VN for business needs but also a few interesting additions.
Customers get the chance to use an answering machine with recorded voice messages. The voicemail can work in a mode where all subscribers are prompted to leave a voice message. It is enough to call the special phone of the virtual PBX and enter the access code to listen to the message. It’s also possible to do it via a personal account. On top of that, the subscriber can receive them by email due to the flexible settings.
- It maintains the image of a serious company.
- It automatically provides the caller with the necessary information about hours of operation, promotions, or a new product release.
- This feature does not get tired, does not get sick, and accepts any number of calls in parallel. It significantly reduces the number of missed calls.
- The autoresponder increases user loyalty. There is a risk of losing potential customers when employees do not respond to incoming calls. The answering machine functions constantly processing an unlimited number of calls (unlike living people).
- It helps to create company personalization. You can record a personal voice message from your organization.
- Reducing the cost of receiving and distributing calls. An answering machine is many times cheaper than a live secretary.
- It performs its direct duties even during non-working hours. The voicemail is convenient to use for work in the evening and on weekends. It informs the caller about the hours of operation and invites them to leave a voice message or switch to the worker on duty.
You can find out more about the options offered on the company’s website.
The main task of the virtual fax is to receive, process fax documents, and send them to email. This option requires no installation of physical equipment, you just need to activate the appropriate service in the virtual PBX. All fax mail that comes to a virtual number is processed on external servers, after which it is sent directly to the user’s mail. This virtual system allows the customer to view messages via any Internet-enabled device.
Digital fax is not limited in the amount of mail received. All messages are stored in an electronic mailbox forming a cloud archive. Many customers choose an option to send messages via email along with the virtual fax service. The user who receives such a message won’t determine the way such a message is sent.
Virtual fax can be used
- As an element of the virtual office system by organizations that are not able to install a physical fax machine.
- As a replacement for a physical fax machine.
- As a way to remove the load from habitual telephone lines.
Costly equipment is required to work with multi-line numbers but the Freezvon system helps you to forget about it and reduce the cost of creating a high-end digitalized office! It makes it possible to organize a huge number of telephone lines.