A Brief Guide To The Crypto Dice Game
Crypto Dice Game is a gaming platform on the EOS blockchain. It is a simple game that involves betting on the dice numbers whenever a dice is rolled. The players have to choose a dice value and bet on the outcome to be below or above the selected number. The platform uses provably fair technology to maintain complete transparency. Crypto dice games offer the players increased privacy and faster transaction speed. This feature is a significant improvement when compared to traditional currencies.
The Best Bitcoin Dice Sites Are Ready and Waiting for You · Understand the Game. Understanding the game and its parameters is important.
How Does Crypto Dice Game Work?
The primary setting of this game remains unchanged; the players bet on whether the final sum of the dice will be either over or below a certain number. In this game, one also has the liberty to choose their odds before rolling the dice. Mostly there is a low house edge in crypto dice games. It means a player can get more money being credited to their account.
How to Register and Deposit Funds at Crypto Dice Sites?
This process is listed below in a step by step guide.
- Choose a reliable site – Pick up a licensed casino site for an easy, convenient & safe experience of playing a dice game.
- Registration – Open an account by following just a few KYC norms by registering on the site. There is no need to disclose the banking information for registration.
- Deposit – After registration, one can play the game by depositing crypto by providing the wallet address through the Cashier option available on the site.
- Withdrawal – Once the game is played, one can withdraw the winnings in the wallet by clicking on the withdraw option and choosing crypto as the preferred option. The settlement time is quick, which means the amount is instantly settled.
Factors to Consider: To Choose Best Crypto Dice Site
- Reputation – It is of utmost importance to play at best cryptocurrency dice sites that licensing organizations regulate. The sites with licenses bear the certificate of fairness. Moreover, the games of licensed sites are always provably fair, which provides every user with a mechanism to assess the transparency of the game’s outcome.
- Legality – Crypto gambling is illegal in some countries. It is also unlawful to access Bitcoin casinos sites through a VPN. So, one should ensure that an appropriate licensing organization licenses the casino to ensure that it is operated in compliance with the regulations. All legal online gambling businesses must comply with at least one jurisdiction.
- Security – Pick the casino sites which are trusted & licensed by a licensing organization. These organizations mandate the KYC process during registration to maintain security. The website also has features for anonymous gambling, which makes users untraceable. Crypto casinos host provably fair games where the game’s outcome can be manually tested, which provides players with a safer & secure gaming experience.
- Smooth Payment Process – The go to online site must be the one that provides the players with easy and hassle free processes of deposits and withdrawals. The site must support instant deposits and withdrawals.